Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy customer's :)

Here are 2 little people enjoying their wraps that received as presents for Christmas.

Miss almost 3

Master 5

They  used the wraps in the car as they drove from Darwin to Perth!! YES!! That is some drive. There mum tells me they were a life saver...makes me warm and fuzzy :) Really nice to know that someone else thinks they are as awesome as I do. 
If you have any pictures of your kids enjoying their wraps flick me an email. Would love to see!

Best get back to the machine. These quilts aren't going to sew themselves. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with the both tops finished! xox

6 comments:

Ruby Star said...

I have also made this journey by car and could only have wished for one of your delightful wraps back then. (2004). Good luck with your quiltathon x

Julie said...

Isn't that lovely.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh impressive. A new family here did Darwin to Perth on the way to Canberra, as you do, with a 5 y.o. & being chased by the cyclone!!
Brave times, but i always have my children travel with colouring in tools, better than electronic gadgets, so antisocial. Love Posie

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

such great feedback!!!

Renee said...

how cute is that? Must be nice to see your hardwork appreciated.

Nikki said...

Oh, I bet these made you smile!

Home Birth Australia