Monday, June 29, 2009

blog love

As I said before mum arrived Mary-Jane from sweet emmelie nominated me for a lovely blog award. How nice it that!! Thank you so much Mary-Jane.


The rules of the award are as follow......

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 7 blogs.

4. Link to their blogs

5. Leave a message so they know you think their blog is lovely!

I think it is a really lovely way to show those peeps out there you are reading and enjoying their little space. So here I go!!

1. Jo and her blog rousabout is vera jean. I actually know Jo in real life, before blogging. Down south we were both in the same sewing group. Jo is a beautiful sewer! Seriously perfect. And Jo crochets too. So wish I was closer so she could teach me. Jo also has a lovely family and I miss her kids heaps. Check out her blog and give her a gentle 'push' to sew some more and finish her first quilt she has been working on...

2. Kate and her blog two little banshees. One of my tweets! I really love this blog. Great pictures. Plenty of ideas. Kate is lovely. Always replies to questions and comments. With twins and a toddler I am amazed at what she achieves. And she also writes patterns, is published and sells some very cute softies and bags. How cool is that!?

3. Melissa and her blog One Crafty Mumma. Another of my tweets. What can I say about Mel?! Her blog is so wonderful. Heaps and heaps of crafty ideas. Love what Mel does with the kids and her scrap booking! Wow! And if you haven't already race down and pick up a copy of Australian Home Sewn. Fantastic!!

4. Dani and her blog live life. I love reading what Dani is up too. I enjoy her honesty. Dani gets what is it like to be 'mum'. I like that Dani includes you in her blog with her little Daily Questions. Her blog has a really lovely feel to it.

5. Stacy and her blog Polka Dot Daze. Lovey blog! Stacy is a kinda a newbie to blogging but it already feels like she is an old hat at it. Fresh look, great projects, check out her very cute hot water bottle cover! And I am still excited about the polka dot swap!!

6. Rachel and her blog Four Wise Monkey's. I have a habit of hunting down bloggy peeps with four or more kids. I enjoy seeing how other family's cope with larger families. Rachel makes it look easy! Lovely stuff. Bags, quilts, softies and all the rest! I have brought loads of patterns from Rachel over the years. Hoping she will list more soon, shh don't tell hubby...

7. This was a tricky one because there are so many lovely blogs. I have gone with a newbie who needs a push ;-) Jacquie and her blog Zippy Zippy. Jacquie is another sewing buddy from down south. She makes fantastic flags and buntings! And has an incredible garden. Now there isn't lots of postings yet, but Jacquie is very funny and witty and I'm sure once she gets the hang of it there will be plenty more. So go over and say hi!

Now don't forget to enter my giveaway! Be back soon with something sewing xox


4 comments:

Cat said...

How cool to get a blog award! That's great Bianca. Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments, hope you have fun on your holidays! Smiles Catherinexx

sweet emmelie said...

Once again, thanks for the sweet comment, I think I will check out some of ya favs too.

Kate said...

Thanks Biance - you have made my day! Love theat new skirt above.

ZippyZippy said...

Thanks for the kind words and the "push"
Jacqueline

Home Birth Australia