Or for us up here hello hot sticky humid yuck before the wet sets in...
So how am I going so far. Well, I am 100% sure there is no more chocolate in the house, lets just say that. Have done really well with the others, fingers crossed it continues xx
Now with the organisation side of things. Julie has had an idea. Spring clean. 7 I don't what to do, been putting them off, wishing for the cleaning fairy jobs.
7 jobs in 7 days!
Are you up for it?
1. Unpack the last of the stuff from our move
2. Clean the garage
3. Do a toy run and pack them all away, I swear they breed
4. Tidy and clean our bedroom (it is used as the dumping ground)
5. Get rid of the piles of paper from all around the house
6. Clean and tidy my desks - both of them.
7. Do an op shop run, heaps of piles though the house
Join us! It will be fun, well, when it is done it will be ;) xox