Thursday, April 29, 2010

a story

No creative space for me this week. Busy busy busy though.

Just a quick note letting you know that my home birth story is featured over here. Thanks so much Jenny for letting me share my story :) Jenny has a fabulous crafty mummy blog. And is a champion supporter of natural birth. 

And yes. I really did brush my teeth in the birthing pool while in labour..


And yes I really had her that quick. And yes I am lucky. And yes you can call me names if you like xox

10 comments:

bec said...

Oh, you've made a midwife all weepy, what a beautiful story! My dream if I ever have a 2nd one.

ZippyZippy said...

Great read Bianca - you brave lady!

Bianca said...

Awesome job!

hester said...

Gorgeous home birth story - gave me goose bumps. And such a beautiful pink lively bubba.

Copper Patch said...

Nice work B - I love that personal hygiene is so important to you...especially since we're gonna be roomies :o)
Love your birth story.
Abs x

Jenny said...

ugh, the link doesn't work for me! i wanna watch!! after 2 emergency c-sections 6 week early I wanna hear a good story about no complications!

Jill said...

Wow, what a great story and an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing it!

Jill

Rachael @Mogantosh said...

Ooh, I love a good birth story, can't wait to read it, and I think that tooth-brushing in the birth pool is the quirkiest little thing I've seen all day. Love it.

Renee said...

that made me all teary Bianca! Thankyou for sharing it with us :)

angelina said...

way to go natural birthing mama!
xxxxx

Home Birth Australia