Thursday, September 9, 2010

my creative space

I posted the DQS9. And I didn't cry ;)
Just so you know...

I am madly working on the Urban Home Goods Swap this week. Running a little late. Not unusual for me really ;)
So far I have started a bag. Do people like pockets in their bags or not?


And this Momo Wonderland sweet roll is going to be made into a dolls quilt. All little squares, something like this one maybe. Not 100% sure yet.


Plus working on the Down Under Doll Quilt Swap.....big secret!! You will have to wait until it is made, posted and received ;)

More spaces over here xox

8 comments:

Tanya said...

looking very productive there!

Kim W. said...

oo the bag is looking great! i love the colorful fabric! very summery!

Sally said...

So many gorgeous fabrics!!!

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! I love all the color..

Fiona said...

The fabric you're using for your bag is adorable. Love it. I like pockets in bags - usually put at least one zipped pocket in every bag and sometimes some patch pockets too.

Michelle said...

All those fabrics are gorgeous. I am a big fan of pockets in bags - it is the only way I can find things.

Dee said...

All bags need at least one pocket.

I love the fabric selection, very bright and cheerful

Snooze said...

your choice in fabric is beautiful. i love vibrant colours ... and i love a pocket on the inside.
My Creative Space

Home Birth Australia