Thursday, January 5, 2012

A new year

A good time to learn a new skill.





I for one am very glad to see the back of 2011. Last year will always be the year my baby got cancer. And while 2012 is full of questions, worry and the unknown at least we know that there will be nothing 'normal' or predictable about it.

I hope you all had a safe, happy holiday season. And thank you all again for your awesomeness. Without Facebook, twitter and blogger I think I might have gone mad....er xox


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Vic said...

I hope, more than anything else in the world Bianca, that 2012 is the year it all got better. xx

Tanya said...

looks like a great new hobby- portable and colourful, what you'll need to help that waiting time go by. Here's to a WAAAAAY better 2012 xx

Home Birth Australia