Sunday, January 30, 2011

sunday stash #1

It seems that I am having trouble getting back into the swing of blogging. My first real blogging rut in 1 1/2 years! So, whats a blogger to do??

Plan. And routine. Dirty words in my house ;)


 Because not blogging feels weird. Like I'm missing something. Or someone.


Missing family :)


So Sunday stash it is! And maybe taking pictures of all my lovely fabric will encourage me to actually use it and stop stashing it!!


My first Sunday stash is my latest addition


Purchased from Hawthorne Threads

Soon to be baby girl quilts, if the quilting mojo ever returns xox

15 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good looking stash !

Julie said...

I'll have any leftovers!!!!!

Hope your "sew jo" returns soon. xxx

Anonymous said...

hey, nice to see you again in blogland, we've missed you, love your new fabric. hope to see you soon! ;0)

x

Amy said...

She's baaaaaack!! xo :)

Raewyn said...

Beeeeautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love those colours! Gorgeous stash:)

Anonymous said...

such gorgeous fabrics lucky you hope the mojo comes back soon

Anonymous said...

what a fab looking stash...love the colours

Tammy said...

lovely girly prints Bianca

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful fabric stash. Once you get your quilting mojo back, you'll be unstoppable.

Jodie said...

hello, just popped in to blow a raspberry at ya !!! Pllpfffttt

trash said...

That Jodie is sooooooo rude!

Marg said...

Love your fabric stash, very pretty colour combo.

Bonnie said...

I love this collection, it is SO sweet!

ZippyZippy said...

Lovely collection :)

Home Birth Australia