Wednesday, May 27, 2009

postie love

"Hello Flat Stanly"


Friday we had Flat Stanly arrive in the post. He has come from down south for a visit and to discover the NT life. He would like to see fish.

The kids and I have had a lovely few days getting ready and posting out the Kids mail swap #2.  And we did it on time!! Unheard of here, organisation is not one of my strengths. Thanks again Christie!

I really don’t know why we don’t do that sort of thing more often, probably because I’m not organised enough! We have tones of people we could send letters and postcards too. Might make it a monthly thing.

And in other postie news………I WON STUFF! Lots of fantastic stuff from the lovely Miss Belinda from tutti fruiti. So generous! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 

Lovely fabric!!

Belinda ran a blog give away after returning from her trip to Bangkok, without kids, luck duck!  She also sells gorgeous skirts and cute mother and baby dolls, check out her her shop.


And all these lovely things!

Still wondering what to do with the loveliness. Has motivated me to do a giveaway myself….once the crazy move is over, stay tuned! 

Now I'm off, packing and moving for the next week, so next time you hear from me we'll be in our new house!! No more wall to wall builders!! Yay! 

Thank you so much for all the love comments! I really miss my sewing group down south and having you peeps here is a lovely alternative :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

CONGRATULATIONS.
Yay to mail. Isn't the mail swap So much fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh well done on getting your letters done on time. I'm ashamed to say we are not quite done yet. Lucky you winning all that fabulous stuff - I'm jealous! Good luck with the move, I hope it's not to hideous. Stacey x

One Flew Over said...

You lukcy, lucky girl!!! What a fab giveaway prize.

Miss.Katie said...

Hi:) thanks for dropping by my site I am glad I gave you a giggle lol, girls eh? haha, I love the flat stanly one of my fav books as a kid, what a great idea for kids to get crafty!

Home Birth Australia