Friday, May 8, 2009

in the post

In the post this week, just what I needed!!


Lovely pattern from the delightful Miss Fii. One of my favorite imaginary friends, or so my husband likes to call you guys out there in blog land!!
Miss Fii was a little naughty and added in an extra set of cards. Thank you! Check out her blog on where you can get yourself some Dear Fii loveliness.



Little boy is very happy with them also. He as named them and waiting to watch and sit on my knee to sew. As is Little Miss #1. Very excited about the teeny tiny one!

4 comments:

One Crafty Mumma said...

They look lovely. Looking forward to seeing them made up soon :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes, just lovely, I want those patterns too :) Don't forget to post finish projects so we get to admire your handiwork. I am off to check out the dearfii blog now...thanks!

One Flew Over said...

Those patterns are so sweet!

Claire said...

"Imaginary friends" -- I think my husband will agree =) The dolls are cute!

Home Birth Australia