Saturday, October 2, 2010

DQS9 received and I LOVE IT!!!

I have my Doll Quilt Swap 9!!

And I LOVE IT!!


I love the colours! 
I love love LOVE Lecien's Flower Sugar range. I have it all in my stash (oooops!)


I love that it is 3D! How cool is that?!


Like I said, I LOVE IT!!

Thanks so much to Sweettea Mom for my wonderful quilt! And thanks to all the mama's that organise this international swap! It has been loads of fun :)

On a side note, mine has not made it to it's destination yet :( Really freaking out. Lucky I paid extra for registered post. Will be on the phone first thing Monday morning tracking it down. Auspost wed site says no item found ekkkk!! xox 

7 comments:

melissa said...

Gorgeous quilt there Bianca, I want some flower sugar too!

Hope YOUR quilt arrives safe and sound!

Beck said...

Wow, how sweet & original the quilt is! Lucky you xo

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better, I don't think the international registered post actually tracks. I had the same thing with my pincushion that I sent to the US and it got there fine.

Ruby Star said...

Oh it is lovely and the fabric is divine.
Hope your parcel gets found pronto!

Vickie said...

beautiful Bianca..guess you'll be hiding it from the girls...cheers Vickie

Corrie said...

oh so pretty! but yikes I hope yours arrives soon

Corrie;)

Julie said...

Lucky you receiving such beautiful work. I hope the one you sent turns out after all the work you put into it. That a bit of a worry.

Home Birth Australia