Saturday, October 9, 2010

random stuff

Did you know this month has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays?!

And tomorrow is the 10/10/10!

Cool hey!!

And my lovely friend Jacquie from Zippy Zippy is taking $10 off her Santa Sack's to celebrate! Woohooo!!


But you better hurry! They are only on sale until, you guessed it, 10pm tomorrow ;)


More details here. And while you are at it, check out her madeit shop and her totally awesome lost sock keepers!

No Jacquie doesn't pay me to say nice shit about her. I do because she really is awesome. And I'm hoping that she will give me free stuff ;) Make sure you tell her I sent you so I can hit her up for some {joking}

4 comments:

Jodie said...

You are mad ! but those santa sacks are groovy !

Cass said...

A teacher at school is getting married tomorrow, easy date to remember for anniversaries

Lauren said...

oh those sacks are cute! It was wonderful to stumble across your blog for blogtoberfest! And wonderful to have a look at some older posts. you're a brave a woman. Thanks for sharing!Happy blogtoberfest!

ZippyZippy said...

Thanks for saying the nice shit!
I do appreciate it!
What free stuff :/

Home Birth Australia