Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I suck!

Like, totally.

See I signed up....late...for The Down Under Doll Quilt Swap. And convinced Ms CP to join me. Consequently we got each other as swap partners. Which, has been a load of fun because we are mates and she is cool! 


However......

Agreement was we were to post our quilts on the same day to see who got there's first. Abbe posted hers......and I....did.....not.


So now, this fabulous perfect TOTALLY LOVE IT little dolls quilt is here at my house and Abbe's quilt....is...ummmm...well...here too...


See, told you, I suck xox


Please note my dear beautiful friend Abbe who is the stitching and quilting queen (sucking up now) that yours is going in the post, express, first thing in the morning. Pinky swear xox

12 comments:

trash said...

You might suck but if that quilt is the reward for sucking then I wanna do it too!

That is amazing. Was it a pattern or did she use her clevery brain and make it up? Because that is a pattern I think I need in my life.

Julie said...

How fabulous is Ab's quilt she made you!!!!! I'm sure ypur's is equally fab, you will be forgiven. Just tell her you got accosted by a crocodile or something on the way to the post office. Put some fake scratch marks on your arm to back up the story to show her when she comes to visit. She'll be none the wiser. ;0)

ZippyZippy said...

If I had of know Abbe was your swap partner, I would have warned her :)Post is always slow from Darwin though is'nt it?

Kate said...

Wow, that girl can make quilts that even non quilters can appreciate. Maybe you can give here her's next week when she comes to you. X

One Flew Over said...

Lucky you Bianca! Abbe has done a fantastic job!

CurlyPops said...

Oh my goodness, that is super gorgeous! Abbe is certainly one very talented quilter.

AJ said...

Abbe has done a great job on that quilt!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

And you're wasted that wonderful excuse of the slow Northern Territory postal system, ahhhh. Lucky you got Abbe, she's pretty cool & does great work, love Posie

Leah said...

That's okay I'm sure all will be forgiven... Love the flowers!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Bianca! You are a lucky girl!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

It's lovely!

Copper Patch said...

Nah, I hate ya! Mole!!!

hehehe I called you a mole on your blog!!! I feel so naughty :o)
I'm glad you like my mini quilt. It was fun to make.

No stress required on your part. Before you know it you'll be waiting on me hand and foot....

No. Seriously. You will!

Ab xxxx

Home Birth Australia